Toyota’s TRD Pro – Go Where Others Can’t Go
TRD stands for Toyota Racing Development which serves as Toyota’s in-house shop for developing performance parts and accessories for Toyota vehicles worldwide. With TRD Pro, you get more powerful drivetrains, upgraded shocks, exhausts, and specialized features for sport driving and off-roading. And we here at Beaver Toyota are the experts on it. It’s all about vehicles designed to expertly handle almost any off-road condition. If you intend to use your Toyota for some off-the-beaten-path adventures, TRD has been widely recognized in off-road racing motorsports for years, with numerous racing victories under its belt. And now those kinds of thrills are available to you.
You can buy a model that’s already outfitted with TRD Pro, or you can add TRD Pro parts and accessories to your compatible model.
Everything is specifically designed for Toyota vehicles, so you can count on peak performance through dirt, mud, snow, or sand not to mention extra sporty styling.
It gives you what you’ll need out there:
● Suspension lift of 1.5 inches in the front and 0.5 inch at the rear to absorb impact.
● Fox 2.5-inch internal bypass shocks tuned by TRD engineers.
● Bright red forged aluminum upper control arms allowing proper angle for the ball joint mount.
● 17-inch matte-black TRD Pro-specific TRD Pro wheels with a wider track.
● 265/70R16 Goodyear Wrangler Territory AT all-terrain tires.
● TRD Pro aluminum front skid plate for additional trail protection.
● Unique LED headlights with sequential turn signals.
● Rigid Industries LED fog lights.
● Black heritage-inspired grille with blacked-out hood scoop.
● Black over-fenders made from durable composite material.
● TRD-tuned after-cat exhaust system.
● 278 horsepower with a peak torque of 265 lb-ft.
● Six-speed manual transmission available.
● Black leather-trimmed heated front seats.
● 10-way adjustable driver’s seat.
● Multi-Terrain Monitor with front, rear, and side camera views on an 8.0-inch multimedia touchscreen for views of the entire surrounding area.
● Multi-information panel with tilt gauge.
● Numerous logos to identify your TRD Pro upgraded equipment, including on the front
skid plate, wheels, seat headrests, shift knob, weatherproof floormats, and rear quarter panel sheet metal.
In short, you’ll have the kind of tried and tested engineering that removes off-road bumps and barriers, while at the same time wrapping you in style, comfort, and convenience.
See it For Yourself
Come by or make an appointment at Beaver Toyota today to see how TRD Pro models and packages can take you further than you ever thought possible!
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.