2020 Toyota Tundra Specs
The 2020 Toyota Tundra is a rugged, yet dependable pickup truck that offers six trim levels at different starting prices and standard features that make it easier for Buford shoppers to find the new Toyota Tundra best suited for their needs. Drivers who opt for the entry-level SR configuration can find it at the affordable starting price of $33,575 MSRP*. It also features 11 distinctive exterior colors, so you can customize your pickup truck to fit your style. That’s not all! This exciting pickup truck delivers incredible, jaw-dropping towing and performance capabilities, so you know this truck will get the job done! Get more details about the Toyota Tundra 5.7 V8 specs and much more, so you can see which of these models will enhance your commute to the Alpharetta area.
10 Things Know about the 2020 Toyota Tundra Specs
- The Toyota Tundra comfortably seats 5 to 6 passengers, depending on the trim.
- All Toyota Tundra models come standard with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) driver-assist suite of features.
- The standard Toyota Tundra engine is a 5.7L Aluminum i-FORCE V8 that produces 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque.
- The Tundra’s base engine gets an EPA-estimated 13 mpg/city and 18 mpg/highway**.
- The Tundra’s standard transmission is a six-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) with sequential shift mode and uphill/downhill shift logic. The 5.7L V8 models also add the TOW/HAUL mode.
- Drivers will get the standard rear-wheel drive, and 4WDemand part-time 4WD is available on select Tundra trim levels.
- The base trim offers 39.7 inches of headroom, 62.6 inches of hip room, 42.5 inches of legroom, and 65.7 inches of shoulder room.
- The towing capacity for the Toyota Tundra is between 8,800 and 10,200 pounds.
- The payload capacity is between 1,530 and 1,730 pounds, depending on the trim level.
- While it varies based on which model you choose, the truck bed is between 66.7 and 97.6 inches long.
Explore the Toyota Tundra Specs in Cumming
After learning about the Toyota Tundra 5.7 V8 specs and learning more about the base Toyota Tundra engine, it’s time to see what this powerful truck can do in person. Give us a call for more information, to explore the genuine OEM Toyota Tundra parts, or to schedule a test drive. Learn more specifically about the Toyota Tundra towing capacity when you visit us.
More About the 2020 Tundra
Many drivers shopping for a new truck are wondering “what is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra?” The 2020 Toyota Tundra towing capacity ranges from 8,800 to 10,200 pounds, varying based on the trim level and equipment. With a payload capacity of 1,520 to 1,730 pounds, the Tundra offers a variety of features to…
The 2020 Toyota Tundra is a rugged, yet dependable pickup truck that offers six trim levels at different starting prices and standard features that make it easier for Buford shoppers to find the new Toyota Tundra best suited for their needs. Drivers who opt for the entry-level SR configuration can find it at the affordable…
Your new 2020 Toyota Tundra is a high-powered, high-precision machine, and if you want to keep your Toyota truck running strong for years to come, choosing the right Toyota Tundra parts is incredibly important. We know that the search for genuine Toyota parts can be frustrating, with confusing menus, so many options, and untrustworthy third-party…
**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.