2021 Toyota Camry MPG
What can you expect from the 2021 Toyota Camry? This year’s model hits the market with upgraded performance features and a new engine option. Whether you’re looking for a new sedan that can boost fuel economy on your Buford commute or enhance every drive with the latest infotainment features, the Camry is a solid choice for Alpharetta drivers. Check out the Toyota Camry mpg specs below, and browse our online model showroom to see what’s for sale on our lot in Cumming!
Toyota Camry MPG & Engine Specs
The 2021 Camry mpg is better than ever, and models across the lineup bring enhanced handling to every drive thanks to a fully revamped drivetrain. Whether you choose a gasoline engine or the Toyota Camry hybrid, mpg specs for the Camry are sure to save you money at the fuel pump.
Two new engines join the lineup for 2021: a 2.5L gas-electric hybrid and a powerful 301-horsepower 3.5L V6 gas engine. Both deliver a balance of capability and fuel efficiency that Johns Creek drivers will appreciate. See how the gas-electric Toyota Camry hybrid mpg compares to the gasoline-only powertrains, below:
- 2.5L I-4 Gas Engine
- 203 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque
- 28 mpg city/39 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy
- 3.5L V6 Gas Engine
- 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg city/31 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy
- 2.5L Hybrid Engine
- 208 hp and 163 lb-ft of torque
- 44 mpg city/47 mpg highway EPA-estimated fuel economy
- Available on the hybrid Camry XSE
Toyota Camry Features for Better Performance
How are these improved Toyota Camry mpg specs possible? Start with the technology. These fuel-saving features are specially designed to take you further on every drop of fuel:
- MacPherson strut front suspension and multilink rear suspension system that enhances agility and road response.
- Direct Shift 8-Speed Automatic Transmission that increases Toyota Camry mpg while optimizing performance.
- ECO, Normal, and Sport driving modes for optimal fuel efficiency in a wide range of Roswell driving conditions.
- Available Dynamic Torque Control All-Wheel Drive to improve traction and keep you in control on challenging terrain.
Test Drive a New Toyota Camry for Sale in Cumming
To learn more about the Toyota Camry and Toyota Camry hybrid mpg, contact the friendly auto experts at Beaver Toyota of Cumming today! If you’re ready to move forward with a new Camry or Camry hybrid in our inventory, you can get the car-buying process started with an online financing application.