2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The 2020 edition of the popular sedan can reach up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim level. This fuel-efficient sedan gets impressive efficiency numbers throughout its entire lineup. Learn more about the 2020 Toyota Corolla EPA ratings with the team at Beaver Toyota of Cumming.
2020 Corolla Gas Mileage
With various trim levels available, the new Toyota Corolla offers Buford drivers different options when it comes to efficiency and performance. Explore the Corolla MPG ratings below:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla LE Eco
For Alpharetta drivers looking for a mix of power and efficiency, the 2020 Toyota Hybrid LE trim level is an excellent option. The hybrid model features a 1.8 four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that delivers 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also includes EV/ECO/Power driving modes for even better fuel efficiency. The Hybrid LE trim will allow for savings on fuel at Johns Creek gas stations for years to come.
Corolla Efficiency Features
Several high tech systems help make the new Toyota Corolla more efficient:
- Transmission – The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design – Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Variable Valve Timing – Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves to ensure balanced power and fuel economy.
Drivers will also get the standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, which provides a stronger fuel economy by matching your speed evenly with the vehicle ahead of you. Another way Toyota is leading the way with safety is with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system.
Turn to Beaver Toyota of Cumming for the New Corolla
For more information on the 2020 Toyota Corolla MPG, contact the team Beaver Toyota of Cumming. We’ll happily help you compare the Corolla to the Nissan Sentra so you can see why the new Corolla is the better buy.
Learn More at Beaver Toyota of Cumming
We are all navigating the road to recovery and it’s important for us to help our neighbors along the way. Our goal is to put $100,000 back into our local economy, to businesses like yours! Throughout the month of May, for every new or pre-owned vehicle sold, Beaver Toyota will bonus each customer with a…
Perfect pairing of mutual customer, Chuck Carter with Manager Pete Gage from Summit’s Wayside Tavern while purchasing a gift card from Summits for Chuck! Chuck purchased a vehicle from us and we purchased a gift card from Summit’s for him! BeaverCares!
The 2020 Toyota Tundra is a rugged, yet dependable pickup truck that offers six trim levels at different starting prices and standard features that make it easier for Buford shoppers to find the new Toyota Tundra best suited for their needs. Drivers who opt for the entry-level SR configuration can find it at the affordable…