2020 Toyota Corolla Interior
For 2020, the team at Toyota redesigned the Corolla from the ground up, and this new model is quieter, simpler, and better equipped than ever before. If you can’t wait to see what it’s new cabin has in store, you’re certainly not alone. Take an in-depth look at the 2020 Corolla interior features before hitting the road in Buford and Alpharetta.
Entertainment Features and Displays
Updated displays and more streamlined controls make the new Corolla the most entertaining model yet!
- View important stats for your vehicle using the standard 4.2-inch Multi-Infomation Display, or the available 7-inch upgrade. Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) is standard across all models, and you can manage many of the relevant settings using the MID.
- Most of your entertainment features will be coordinated through the Entune™ 3.0 Audio system, which comes standard right from the start, along with a responsive 7-inch touchscreen. An 8-inch touchscreen is standard in all models other than the base trim.
- Entune™ 3.0 Audio Plus and Entune™ 3.0 Audio Premium are also available in upgraded models. Drivers who upgrade will be able to access everything from the Entune™ App Suite to a 9-Speaker JBL® Audio System with Clari-Fi. Even the base trim comes with more speakers than the 2019 Nissan Sentra.
- Available apps for Entune™ include Dynamic Navigation, Destination Assist Connect, Remote Connect, Service Connect, Safety Connect®, and Wi-Fi Connect, powered by Verizon.
Corolla Seating and Materials
Whether you decide to opt for this model’s hatchback or sedan configuration, you’ll be able to seat up to five in perfect comfort. Although the Corolla has always been comfortable, the 2020 model is especially welcoming and striking.
- A new driver’s seat position allows for a lower center of gravity, and greater comfort too! Upgraded models feature unique, youthful, and sporty seat designs, and replace the standard cloth seating with SofTex®. New two-tone color schemes add an element of freshness.
- A redesigned dashboard and rear row allow for significant improvements to driver visibility and 2nd-row legroom, helping the Corolla to stand out in a crowded compact car segment.
- No discussion of the new Corolla interior would be complete without mentioning just how quiet it is on Buford roads. A quieter TNGA powertrain and an expanded array of sound absorbing materials make this car feel like a calm oasis.
Stay Up to Date with Beaver Toyota of Cumming
The 2020 Toyota Corolla configurations are on sale now, and we have a wide variety of new Corolla Sedan and new Corolla Hatchback models for sale at Beaver Toyota of Cumming today. Contact us to learn more about the new Corolla, or schedule your test drive today!
More From Beaver Toyota of Cumming
Beaver Toyota is a proud supporter of The Jericho House, and their golf tournament held today at the Polo Golf and Country Club. We sponsored a-hole-in-one contest with any winner driving away with a beautiful, brand new 2019 RAV4! The Jericho House ministers healing and restoration to men caught in addictions using Biblical counseling. Thank you Drew…
Since 2016, at our St. Augustine, Florida dealership, we have honored local fallen soldiers over Memorial Day in the making sure we remember the true meaning of the day. We would like to continue that tradition in Cumming. In St. Augustine, this grew to where we now have an annual Gold Star Day of Remembrance…
A BIG shout out to Matt Elementary school teacher Colby Counter for hosting us again this year for S.T.E.M. Week. We loved meeting over 300 students to demonstrate the amazing Toyota technology by the Toyota Yoda himself, Kevin Kerth! A great day indeed. Thank you!