The 2019 Toyota Highlander Interior
The smooth flexibility and stylish performance technology Toyota Highlander offers makes it a standout among SUVs in the Toyota lineup. This year’s model brings more cargo room for those adventures outside of Buford, and added comfort for those Alpharetta commutes. No matter which of the trim levels that you settle on, you’ll love what you find inside.
This full-size SUV can seat up to eight, and with two rows of versatile rear seating, it’s easy to fit almost anything in its cavernous cabin. Curious drivers can get a hands-on feel for the Toyota Highlander inside at the Beaver Toyota of Cumming showroom.
Advanced Features and Amenities in the Highlander
The 2019 Toyota Highlander starts with an MSRP of just $31,330*, but it presents impressive features and amenities that would feel at home in luxury models. Even the standard model includes a responsive infotainment system with five USB ports, voice recognition, and a 6.1-inch touchscreen. That’s not all. Those who upgrade will find even more to love inside:
- Driver Easy Speak: Tired of going hoarse trying to talk over your shoulder and over the ambient noise produced by your passengers? With Driver Easy Speak, you’ll transmit your voice directly over the rear speakers, simply by pressing a button.
- Rear-Seat Entertainment System: All of your passengers will love the endlessly engaging back row excitement with this available Blu-Ray compatible entertainment system. Models include a 9-inch display, two sets of wireless headphones, a remote, and RCA ports.
- Entune™ App Suite: Those who upgrade to the XLE trim level will be able to enjoy Entune™ Premium Audio with the Entune™ App Suite. With this feature, you’ll have instant, on-screen access to your favorite apps, including local Destination Search, Yelp search, iHeartRadio, and much more.
And this is only a brief selection the 2019 Toyota Highlander interior has to offer! Additional available features include a 12-speaker JBL® audio system, a surround-view camera, a blind spot monitor, an 8-inch touchscreen, and blue LED ambient lighting.
Toyota Highlander Interior Seating & Dimensions
While the Toyota Highlander comes standard with eight seats, those who don’t need the extra seating can upgrade the second-row bench seat to Captain’s Chairs and leather seating. While no amount of description could do the 2019 Toyota Highlander interior dimensions justice, the numbers themselves weave a tale of abundance. This cabin certainly has what it takes to impress:
- Total Passenger Volume: 144.9 cubic feet
- Highlander Seating Capacity: 8, or 7 with 2nd-row Captain’s Chairs
- Cargo Space (Behind 3rd Row): 13.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Space (Behind 2nd Row): 42.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space (Behind 1st Row): 83. 7 cubic feet
It should come as no surprise the Toyota Highlander can help you make use of its space on those Johns Creek roads with unrivaled towing capacity and a high-performance powertrain. Get approved with our finance center experts today to make this rugged dream a reality!
Take a Toyota Highlander Test Drive at Beaver Toyota of Cumming Today!
Experience in person our extensive inventory of new Toyota Highlander models for sale in Cumming, and check out our new vehicle specials to make every dollar count! No matter which model and the trim level that you choose, we’re sure you’ll love how you feel behind the wheel of your Highlander. Contact us with any questions about the Toyota Highlander interior colors, available features, or to schedule your own test drive!
More About the 2019 Highlander
The smooth flexibility and stylish performance technology Toyota Highlander offers makes it a standout among SUVs in the Toyota lineup. This year’s model brings more cargo room for those adventures outside of Buford, and added comfort for those Alpharetta commutes. No matter which of the trim levels that you settle on, you’ll love what you…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander knows how to make an impression on Buford roads with its commanding design accented by its various color combinations. With nine eye-popping exterior paint colors and an interior that offers several modern color options, you can create a Highlander that reflects your style. Beaver Toyota of Cumming has a guide to the available exterior…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander towing capacity is proof that you don’t have to choose a truck even if you need to move heavy cargo and equipment! With this family-friendly SUV, you’ll have a 5,000 pound maximum towing capacity, more than enough power to haul a boat or a small trailer around Johns Creek or Roswell. Toyota…