2019 Toyota Camry Configurations and Features
The 2019 Toyota Camry is an excellent option for Buford commuters thanks to its range of trim levels and configurations. Whether you opt for the base trim, L, or the performance-focused XSE, there’s a model for everyone. Let’s explore the available Camry options at Beaver Toyota of Cumming in Cumming!
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- L: Starting at $23,845 MSRP
- LE: Starting at $24,350 MSRP
- SE: Starting at $25,550 MSRP
- XLE: Starting at $28,925 MSRP
- XSE: Starting at $29,475 MSRP
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,050 MSRP
- XSE V6: Starting at $34,600 MSRP
2019 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
The Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system comes standard with each trim. That includes Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection. In addition to these high-class safety features, you can also expect the Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, which enhances connectivity while driving in Alpharetta. Below is your guide to several features available with each trim.
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: With the base trim of the Camry, you get a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: The LE you can enjoy more comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You will also get an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features include SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE has more premium features, including wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2019 XSE combines the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. It’s an excellent choice for Johns Creek drivers looking for luxurious features and an exceptional performance.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Drivers can expect stronger performance thanks to the 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. The XSE V6 also features driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Learn More About the 2019 Toyota Camry Configurations
Want to experience what the new Toyota Camry has to offer? Visit Beaver Toyota of Cumming near Buford, and we’ll take you out for a test drive. Check out our current Camry inventory, browse our current specials, and find out how the Camry compares to the Ford Fusion or the Honda Accord. Contact us today with any questions or to schedule your test drive!
More From Beaver Toyota of Cumming
Beaver Toyota is a proud supporter of The Jericho House, and their golf tournament held today at the Polo Golf and Country Club. We sponsored a-hole-in-one contest with any winner driving away with a beautiful, brand new 2019 RAV4! The Jericho House ministers healing and restoration to men caught in addictions using Biblical counseling. Thank you Drew…
Since 2016, at our St. Augustine, Florida dealership, we have honored local fallen soldiers over Memorial Day in the making sure we remember the true meaning of the day. We would like to continue that tradition in Cumming. In St. Augustine, this grew to where we now have an annual Gold Star Day of Remembrance…
A BIG shout out to Matt Elementary school teacher Colby Counter for hosting us again this year for S.T.E.M. Week. We loved meeting over 300 students to demonstrate the amazing Toyota technology by the Toyota Yoda himself, Kevin Kerth! A great day indeed. Thank you!